Sunday 19 April 2009

do do do do do am loving it (well not really)

As a fatlad it always make me toes curl to see people sat with the kids eating (insert here your fave drive through burger/chicken fast food bar) now fair play its the easy option/or you like it so why not, well come on even tho the goverment has stepped in and said make it more healthy, they have put a few salad pots (no doubt, laden with sugars) on the menu, its still not good for your kids..Now i was brought up to eat veg and everything, we never ate bad everything was fresh, now yeah i grew up and am loving me kebabs and fastfood joints, BUT I also love my veg my fish my meat and salads and wholegrain bread so thanks to my mam and dad i have a head start, many i know they are still like capers what are they parsnips fennel celeriac whats that??? which to me sounds mad....now i have a good mate, rob, i worked with him for 5 years ahhh we had fun, top lad, must ring him for a chat :-), now rob was a slim bloke, smoked 40 a day, ate chips pie peas gravy and a sausage every dinner, i used to look and say jeeezzz man that aint good, he would reply who is slim me or you!!! yeah but its what its doing inside rob i would say, now one monday i said you have a sun lunch rob, no way errrrrrr yuk, am like eh what, he said dont do veg and my kids dont, i looked at him and said why dont they rob, is it because they have been brought up with the fact that veg is yuk, do your parents eat veg, no, said rob, well i rest my case i said, its monkey see monkey do, and it is, we have 2 puppies, honey and ruby,now honey is the eldest, so everything that honey has done for the last year and made us laugh ( nicking our shoes and running outside, closing the kitchen door with her nose and stuff) we now find ruby doing it so we learn from our elders, we pass our habbits down to our kids,LETS MAKE SURE THEY ARE GOOD HABBITS YEAH :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment